Sunday, January 10, 2010

Texts From Last Night

 Just found this on another blog and it was so awesome I had to repost it. 
Go to here to see the site.
Faves:
(270) Not only did I hold your hair bak as you puked, I french braided it. I am such a great friend.
(314): no ping pong balls so we’re playing beer pong with an ornament. you can’t tell me that’s not festive.
(205)just found a sign outside my brothers door "not going to church, don't even try" and he is covered is vomit in his bed.
(717): I like how my family gatherings are basically an ugly sweater party just with better beer and wine…
(210): I’m bringing in a picture of a stranger on facebook to get my haircut. I have reached a new level of creepy.
(505): i purposely bought her a small sweater. My way of saying, you’ve gotten fat.
(916): Don’t bite the hand that gives you multiple orgasms
(919): so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.
(612): What started out as a threesome has become me sitting here watching them have sex… Can I get a ride home?
(901): guy in the car over is getting some terrible road head. he just gave me a thumbs down when he noticed i was watching.
(901): Woke up to a denim duvet cover this morning… why r guys so tacky?

4 comments:

Robin said...

I'm going to warn you now... TFLN can be addictive!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

these make me die with laughter every time.

christina said...

hahaha 205.

TFQStudio said...

Lmao, dude, love the sweater comment one!