Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Smitten Queen .heart. Lilly Queen


I just have to let you know about LillyQueen. Of course, I fell in love with her name. (remember SmittenQueen?) And then I fell in love with the jewellery. And then I fell in love with the price! And then I fell in love with her second shop... a bead supply shop that offers custom made pieces by her sister. You can view a few of my favorite pieces in the previous blog below. Seriously, I'm placing an order later this week (Hello Paycheck!) so if you are going to be so kind as to get me a present, let me know!
To go on, I was super impressed to find a conversation notification shortly after marking a few of her pieces as 'favorites'. Boy is she ever on the ball! Read below, (learn a little something!)
"I see you hearted 3 items from me.
Did you see that Im having a buy 3 get free shipping sale?
I'll combine the two shops if you wish.
Let me know if youre interested.
Thanks for stopping by.-Sara"
She's been in business 3 years and certainly knows her marketing! How could I possibly refuse now? Best yet, it is her Christmas in July Sale! You should look her up!

1 comment:

Lilly Queen said...

You're a doll. Im getting in touch with you in a few about hosting a party!

Thanks for the lovely write-up.