Sunday, March 8, 2009

my excuse:

Ashley Haydu: i can't decide if i like having a life or not
Sarah Strader: lol
Sarah Strader: why?
Ashley Haydu: my typical day is so long
Ashley Haydu: 8:00 to 6:00 I work
Ashley Haydu: 6:00 to 8:00 I eat, see Aiden, talk to Brandon, and possibly clean
Sarah Strader: lol @ possibly clean
Ashley Haydu: from 8 until I sleep I work on Etsy sites & Since When project orders (taking off by the way)
Ashley Haydu: sometimes I get to post a blog
Sarah Strader: sweet!
Ashley Haydu: then if I am lucky I can leave and go to the shop and work with Milena on MORE sideprojects
Ashley Haydu: there are now 3 totes
Ashley Haydu: not to mention, I now force myself to have a social life
Ashley Haydu: it's my way of giving back to myself
Sarah Strader: lol force?
Ashley Haydu: yeah, I feel super guilty about it!

No comments: