Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Holy Wow.

So I didn't think that I would get such amazing response from restarting my fave hobby: modeling. It's always been a dream of mine, ever since the dream/opportunity was snatched from my grasp at 17. I'm really thrilled that I've had the opportunity to work with such amazing photographers (photogs-slang...WOW!). I'm even more siked that I'll soon have the chance to work with more amazing photogs in the near future! My schedule is getting booked and I'm moving fast and furiously to achieve. I'll need all of your wishes and hopes! Not to mention positive reinforcement!

Previous:

Robin Thompson
Jon Ruby
Grant Beecher Photography
Dave M Photography

Future:

Bodhi Tree Photography
Dane Darden
M2 Photography Studios

And hopefully in the NEAR future:

Eric Delaforce
Cavortress -runway (yikes!)

1 comment:

Robin said...

I hope you still have time for me when you hit it big! ;)