Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm in love with the art of a girl...who uses a letterpress.


Happy Birthday to Me. Yes, I bought myself my own birthday card. You see, I had originally planned to give it to someone but I just can not lie to myself and tell myself that once I hold it in my hands it will go anywhere but in a frame and onto my wall. Wouldn't you if you held something just so damn cute in your hands?! This little guy is appropriately named 'Birthday Squid' and he shall forever be my favorite...until tomorrow of course (maybe later). It will be a close second in the near future once my custom order for Aiden is complete!
You should totally go Shop Hearts & Anchors. You will love it too. And check out her official site too! I wish I could totally be as cool with my web page. One day...

No comments: