Thursday, September 25, 2008

Check her out:


I know, I've posted way to often today as it is, but I had just one more person I had to tell you about. Her name is Natalie. You have to go check out her Etsy site 'Bake and Destroy' and then go read her blog 'NatalieCakes'. If I could possibly have been this clever as to adjoin the two loves of my household, I think I might be able to quit State Farm and live happily ever after having a job where I didn't have to hide my tattoos, dress appropriately, and be careful about what I discuss over lunch. Of course, my site would have to be something along the lines of 'Drink and Destroy' or 'Decorate and Destroy' and I don't think anyone would be quite as intereted. So I think I'll just stick with this blog. A little of everything is enough for me at this point. And who knows what will happen when I find my niche!

No comments: